Sunday, February 25, 2007

I've been watching these movies on the Hallmark Channel. I've been trying to catch them every time they are on. So I decided to buy them. There are four of them until April or May. Then another one is coming out. I'm a little sad that
Katherine Hagel isn't in them in any of them after the first 2.

I also decided that I want to read the series. So I bought it. There are 8 books in the series. I figure the movies and the books are a good investment because they are good wholesome books that the girls can read when they are old enough. There aren't many books and movies that teach good Christian values. Especially ones as well made and written as these movies and boos are. :)

2 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

I have heard of that series, but I don't know that I've read it. I do like the Canadian West series though. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!!

Angela said...

I really enjoy the movies as well. I'm sure the books will be even better. Have a great night and I will see you in the morning :)