Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Faith is downstairs sleeping on the couch in front of the TV. After all, that is one of the things thanksgiving is about. :) Jamie is playing on the computer playing Sims. Joe just got off of the phone with his mom. (Hi ma!) I am up here in the bedroom doing homework. Fun! Fun!

Do not fear though, the turkey is in the oven, the jello is in the fridge. And the rest of our dinner can't be prepared until 5:00. So we're all set. No more eating until dinner is ready. :)

One week and a few days until my Master's work will be done! :) I am excited and nervous about getting all of my work done. But luckily I'm a substitute teacher and can take next week off to study. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love you too babe. :) :0 :) I am excited for your impending graduation. Congratulations! Happy Thanksgiving too!