Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To blog, or not to blog

My life is kind of on an even ride right now and not very interesting for blogging. So do I blog that I just took some hamburger out of the freezer for dinner? Do I blog that I sat and listened to a kid read a state assessment this morning and almost feel asleep? I'm afraid if I blog about my mundane life, you'll fall asleep. I'll just give you a quick update on us, and let you go on with your cyber surfing. :)

Jamie: back at school and almost done coughing. She loves playing piano and plays every chance she can get. Even when Joe is sleeping, which he doesn't mind. That means she's playing that expensive piano that we lugged all the way from Boise. :) Well, we had movers to move it. :)

Faith: is going amazing at reading! She's getting so much better. I'm so proud of her. She still doesn't want to read, but at least it isn't as hard for her as it was a year ago.

Joe: is shift lead at work now. He is on his way to being a supervisor. :) He likes work, and is working the shift he wants. Life is good for him. :)

House: people have looked at our house, so that is good. I hope that someone wants to put an offer on it soon. It will be good to be over that part of our lives and move on to the rest of our lives.

Me: I'm another year older, and hopefully wiser. Just subbing as often as I can, which is most days of the week. I have a few teachers here and there that request me for jobs, which is nice. It is good to be wanted, professionally. I know I'm wanted at home. :)

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Katie said...

How about you blog for me and I'll blog for you. I'm not only interested in that you took hamburger out of the fridge, I would like to know how you prepared it. I would also like to know Jamie's favorite song to play and Faith's favorite book to read (or at least which book she doesn't hate reading) and what do you think would have happened if you did fall asleep?

KissandCoos said...

I would just like to find time to blog, dye my hair, and remember to take hamburger out so my kids aren't eating frozen yogurt for dinner! Ha at least it's healthier than icecream!

Anonymous said...

You are such a terrific mom for my grandchildren and wonderful wife for my son. I couldn't have asked for a better DIL. I love you very much and miss you. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Remember all the amazing experiences you've had and all the beautiful places you've been to. You're young and have so much to look forward to. Life gets easier after 40.
XOXOXOX
ma