Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday Gratitudes, a day late

I haven't done these for a while, so I think it is high time I get back into it!

1. I'm grateful for the chance to fly to Phoenix to spend time with my family as my parents renew their vows for their 25th wedding anniversary. :) It is going to be a fun time and I'm looking forward to see my sister Katie. She's very pregnant, so that will be a fun thing to see too. :)

2. My girls are both healthy, and happy. Faith is steadily improving in school and Jamie is excelling. How blessed I am to have two such wonderful girls.

3. I recently started making a menu for the month, and am suprised at how much easier it is when dinner time comes and I know what is for dinner! I'm thankful that I'm able to feed my family and that it is a little easier now that I'm a little more organized. :)

4. I'm grateful that my husband has a good job and that this job can move us down to Phoenix so we can be closer to my family. In a little over 2 months, we'll be in Phoenix! :) I'm so excited.

I hope all is well with you. I'd love to hear what your grateful for! :)

No comments: