Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bricks 4 Kidz

Big changes this year. Moving, new schools for the girls, new jobs for Joe and me. Well, Joe is with the same company but he has a new job. He is now working in Metrology. What ever that is, measurements of how the machine puts the memory on the wafer? I think. My new job is with Bricks 4 Kidz. They are a company that teach math and science through the use of legos. I've done transportation, space, natural disasters, and invention units. The kits we are are very cool and inclue gears, pullies, motors and battery packs. All very neat. We make moving models. We even made a dragster that the kids got to race. The girls are adjusting well to school. Jamie is doing well in middle school. She has adapted. She doesn't like middle school, but then again, who did? Not very many people. Faith is loving her school. She told me that I would love to work there because the teachers have so much fun. :) That is a sign of a good school. Both girls have made many friends. Faith goes out to play, even in 108 degree weather. I wish it was that easy to make friends as an adult! We are enjoying out house. The location is great. We live close to everything and are in a good school district. But most of all we enjoyed the pool this summer. It is rapidly cooling down though, and we aren't in it as much as we used to be.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am jealous of the rapidly cooling down part!!!! Yesterday while at Josh's football game it was 101*...probably hotter on the field and in the bleachers. At 7 for Sam's practice it was still 97*...I want to cool down too. :)