Sunday, July 8, 2007

Scott and Marlena Get Married!






Joe's and my best friend from highschool finally got married, almost 15 years after Joe and I got married. He married Marlena a great gal he met in New Zealand. She's from Germany, and that is where they are going to live for the first 2 years of their marriage at least. It was a great weekend. We had a ball seeing all of our highschool friends, and Scott's parents. I lived with Scott's parents for a year and a half almost two years. They took me in when I needed a place to stay. I consider them my Colorado family.
Faith made a friend. One of our HS friend's son, Jarren. They were fast friends. Faith found out that they are both 6. So she said, "Mom, we are both six. Can we be boyfriend and girfriend?" That was sooooooooo funny! hehe!
The last picture if of me and Faith. We had dresses that almost matched. So we had to get a picture of us together. Aren't we cute? :-)

5 comments:

Alaskagirl said...

Love the pictures! F and you look great in your outfits.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Love the blog (I have been here 1x before too!) and the pics of you and Faith in your cute dresses!!
Jenny (babydreamers)
www.jenharrison.com

Katie said...

Hey, You and Faith look so great together. The dresses are perfect. I like the necklace you have on as well. I hope you are having great fun at Mom and Dads. I loved hearing Mom's stories of her time with Jamie. I got teary eyed a couple times hearing about what an amazing heart she has.

Angela said...

So I guess with Jarren in the picture, Cameron is long forgotten :) You and F look adorable, cute picture!!

Michelle Johnson said...

Blooms - I don't think Cameron is out of the picture. The boys live in different states, so they won't find out about each other. hehe! Jamie said that about two boyfriends she had once. hehe!