Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm going back to school!


I applied to the Master's in reading program at NNU this summer and originally was put on the waiting list. I applied too late. Well, yesterday after taking the first class, someone bailed! Wahoo! I'm in! I got all started today and am just waiting for the woman in charge of the program to call me back with specifics. Too cool! The program is 23 months, or so. So I will one busy mommy until then. The picture posted above is a fish eye picture of the campus. I think that is about it. It is a small, but very good school. :-)

4 comments:

Rottilover said...

I'm soo happy for you!!! Keep us posted on how you are doing! You are definately going to be busy, but I know you can do it! :)

Angela said...

That IS too cool!! Good for you for getting that done. You will be very busy, but in the end, it will be worth it. You go girl!!

Alaskagirl said...

Ya-Hoo!! Congratulations on being accepted into the program. You will be busy, but you will also be glad when you finish!! What a great accomplishment.

Katie said...

I miss your blogs. You haven't blogged in a while. I am so excited about your masters program, but of course you knew that because I told you. Happy Anniversary! I was going to write this on your anniversary but our internet was a little wacky. I miss you bunches and bunches.