Sunday, May 25, 2008

Movie Reviews

Joe and I have been able to see a few movies in the last two weeks. I took two personal days that I had left. So Joe and I were able to see movies while the girls were at school.



Iron Man wasn't what I was expecting. It was good though. It is more of a guy movie though. Joe enjoyed it. On my movie rating system (Basically what I'd pay to watch it) I rate it a good matinee movie. I wouldn't pay more, and we won't be buying it.



Indiana Jones was a sorry attempt to make a sequal. It almost seemed like a spoof of the 1st three movies. I really think they should have left this series a trilogy. It was tollerable until the end. I won't spoil it, but DUMB! My rating for this movie is maybe a rental. We won't be buying this one. And I don't plan on wasting any more of my time in the future watching it again.



This was an awesome movie! I really liked it. It was just as good as The Lion, The Witch and The Wordrobe. We are for sure going to buy this one when it comes out. I would have paid night time movie prices for it as well.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You are my favorite movie reviewer. I think I will use your rating system from now on. It is probably going to be a while before we see another movie though. Dan does want to see Iron Man and Indian Jones so I will let him know your critique.

Rottilover said...

Narnia was the BEST movie! I would definatley agree with that! :) We haven't seen Indiana Jones or Iron Man yet, but S definately wants to see them. I heard, from a few friends of ours, that they liked both. So, now I'm interested, if nothing else, to see them. I will let you know what both S and I think when we get to go see them. :)