Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moving to Phoenix!

Okay, here goes. Joe is leaving in September to go to The Netherlands for 7 months. I don't have a job right now, and don't really want to look for a full time job. Part time jobs in Special Ed are kind of scarce here, so I don't have that holding me here. Faith needs extra help getting ready for school, and she isn't getting it here. So we decided to move to Phoenix and live with my mom and dad while Joe is gone. We'll go in August so the girls will be there for school. By the time school is done Joe will be back from Holland, and if the market hasn't bounced back, we'll come back here.

One of my assistants has offered to house sit, so we'll have someone living here. :) Maggie will probably go live with my brother and sister in love.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, I am so excited to hear all of this. It should help out during Joe's absence. I am still pretty sad he will have to go. I know how much he loves you three.

Angela said...

WOW!! I'm sure it will be good for you and the girls to have the support you need though. Did you finish out the school year with your students?

Rottilover said...

YEAH!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys! I know that J is REALLY excited to see the girls too. I'm sure T will be when she sees them, but doesn't understand right now. Hope you guys have a wonderful summer with your hubby. Can't wait to see you guys (and Maggie) in a few months! :)

Alaskagirl said...

Wow, such big changes. I'm sure everything will turn out fine! I look forward to seeing you next week.