Monday, February 9, 2009

Big spending day!

Holy Cow! I didn't set out to spend all of my upcoming pay check today, but I did! YIKES! Sorry hunny! I called and ordered three text books this morning that didn't get ordered via a website last week. (I hope I get those before my class starts this weekend.) Then I hit Target to get a binder for my upcoming class. They had swim suits! My swim suit died, so I got two new suits. I'll try them on, and see if they both look good. That and some other things from Target made for a nice bill! At least the suits weren't expensive. Next I took the girls to Olive Garden for dinner and we went back to Target to get them some suits. Jamie out grew hers and Faith's fell apart. I think Faith could still wear the same suit she wore when she was 2! She's so skinny. When I got home, I realized I hadn't made hotel reservations for my conference in March. YIKES! So dang, there goes my check for this week.

I guess I'll be staying close to home and off of the online shopping for quite a while! :)

No comments: