Friday, February 6, 2009

Girls weekend!

No, not the I'm going out with girls my own age weekend. My nieces are here this weekend! And my dad is way far out numbered: 5 girls to 1 guy. 6 girls if you count the dog. :) But do you know what? He loves it that way. He loves all of these little girls here. It is just too bad he has so much work to do this weekend. I on the other hand am off this weekend and next weekend from what I now call "learning school," AKA my master's degree. So we are going to play, maybe do our nails and watch cartoons. :) Hopefully dad will have time to make pancakes in the morning for breakfast.

Tonight, my dad is taking Jamie and Faith to a Father Daughter Dance. He is excited about it. :)

My sister is 37 weeks! I'm so excited! After two miscarriages this is awesome! Little Sarah should be here soon. I so wish I could be there. Her husband got a new job, so they'll be moving back to live by Langley. Gracious! A new baby, selling a house and moving. Busy, Busy, Busy!

2 comments:

A.B said...

I don't know if you remember me...and this is a totally random, but, do you have Amanda C's email address??? I totally lost it!

I hope you are well! Still teaching in Meridian???

Michelle Johnson said...

I found it on Facebook. amandagaylesd@hotmail.com

I'm not teaching in Meridian. My husband is in Holland for pretty much the whole school year. So since I'm getting my Master's degree, we decided to come down here to Phoenix to live with my parents. They are helping me with the girls. I am teaching half time in special ed.

We just recently found out that we are moving to Portland. We're not sure, because we can't put our house on the market until we get home. And then it has to sell. So we'll see how it goes.