Saturday, May 2, 2009

Scrapbooking retreat

I am at a scrapbooking retreat this weekend. I finished all of my pictures that I brought, and am now working on my cross stitch. I'm no where near caught up, but the girls' albums are in Idaho. I don't want to start on new stuff until I am with their albums. I don't want to miss days. Plus all of my stuff is up there.

I did however manage to get a nieces and nephew album started. I have all of these pictures of the nieces and nephew, and thought that instead of scrapping them in the girls' albums, I would start an album for just their cousins. I made one for my mom too that included all of the grandchildren. All of the pictures I had anyway. Since we've been down here for a year, almost, I have had a lot of pictures of the grandkids. :)

Well, back to my cross stitch! :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay for scrapbooking! I'd wish you luck on getting caught up, but I don' think any of us ever are! :P