Monday, April 27, 2009

Last Piano lesson


Today is Jamie's last piano lesson down here in Phoenix. Next month we are moving, so I didn't sign her up for piano lessons. I figured we'd be busy with moving back to Idaho, and the end of school. So we'll resume piano lessons as soon as we get to Hillsboro.

Jamie is sad that she's done with this teacher. She has loved working with her. She's a very nice teacher and has a gentle way of getting Jamie to learn more without making her upset. I hope that we can find a teacher like that in Hillsboro.

Meanwhile, she'll practice the few songs they skipped in her book. I might practice along with her so that she knows she playing the song right. And I could use the practice too. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't wait to here Jamie play the piano when I come to visit. She is so talented. I wish I could play the piano.