Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Howdy Peeps!

How are things going out there in blog land? They are going up and down here. Ups first, my sister-in-law is about to have a baby!!!!!!!!! She's expecting a boy at any time, we are all so excited. My grandma is doing awesome! She went out to dinner with friends just a week after she fell down the escalator. Just thinking how bad it could have been makes me shiver. I've been working pretty steadily with subbing for our school district. I don't usually have to drive very far, and have had some great jobs. :)

Down: We had a comp ran on our house and it came in a little over 1/2 of what we bought the house for. So it looks like we're going to try to short sale it since we can't sell it for what we bought it for. :( I hate to walk away from it, but we can't afford to have two houses until the market rebounds, which could be years and years.

Other than that bit of bad news, things are going great. The girls love school, and seem to be doing pretty well. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm sorry about your house. I wish there was something else you could do. I'm not so excited about renting our house out. None of the options seem very good these days. I am praying for you all though.