Monday, August 6, 2007

Our New Piano!

Jamie has been doing so well at piano and out grew the electric keyboard. So last week after piano practice, we dropped by a local piano store to browse the merchandise. I was thinking they'd have a nice used piano, but this piano was by the front door, and was on sale. It was a great sale, so we bought it. :-) It comes with another tuning now that we've received it, and a 10 year warranty. Jamie and I both played it today. It sure sounds great! I'll have to go dig out my piano music from upstairs. :-)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am so excited that you have a piano. Where did you put it? Is it next to the desk underneath the open to the family room? I bet Jamie loves it. Now you can put up a gymnastic beam in your back yard and the girls would be set. I sure miss you. I just said good bye to Mom at the air port. It is a very hard thing to say good bye. I didn't cry until I was walkig to my car. Parting isn't sweet sorrow, it sucks!

Alaskagirl said...

How neat!! It is beautiful. It would be fun to hear Jamie play someday. Who knows, maybe she'll be famous.

Angela said...

How fun for Jamie!! (and for you) I think your sister is right, a gymnastics bar and a trampoline would be just what little F needs :) I hope it gets a lot of use!!