Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fun times with family!

We've had a fun Christmas. I'll have to take pictures later and post them when I get home. The girls have had a ton of fun. They've played with my neice Jordan the whole time. Jordan doesn't want to go home. :) She's stayed here at my mom's the whole time we've been here, except for Christmas Eve when she had to go home for Christmas morning fun. :)

Christmas is so much fun when you focus on the children. They love the magic of Christmas. What is your favorite Christmas memory?

My favorite Christmas memory is that Santa came twice. We went to church with my grandparents on Christmas Eve. While we were there, Santa came to drop off gifts at my grandparents. It was so much fun! Then on Christmas Eve night, Santa came to our house. It was fun. :) We thought that everyone got a visit from Santa twice. :)

No comments: