Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially my family! Joe is home, AMEN! All I wanted for Christmas was him, and I got it! :) He was almost 3 hours late! The girls and I had to wait at the Airport all of that time. He was only flying from Salt Lake, so we didn't have time to call and see if his plane was on time, or not. It is only a 50 minute flight. So we waited and waited.

Now we're down in Pheonix. I'm sitting across from my mom. We went shopping a little today. We tried to go see a movie, but there isn't really anything out we want to see. Darnit! So we went to Target. I love that store. :)

Jamie and Faith stayed home with Papa and helped him go grocery shopping and start preperations for tonights dinner. Joe went 4wheeling with one of my brothers. I'm sure he's having a ball! He adjusted very well to being back in our time zone. Whew! :)

I'm going to go. My sister Ronni just got here. Love you all! And Merry Christmas!

No comments: