Saturday, December 1, 2007

I dropped the ball!



I was supposed to be at the church at 10 a.m. I thought it was at noon! So I showed up at 11 to decorate my table and it was 1/2 way over! URG! Stupid! I am mad at myself. URG!

But I just talked to Joe for more than an hour and feel much better. I still feel sad though because I miss him. Many people have told me that they'd be glad to see their husband go on a business trip. But I'm best friends with Joe. We get along great, and he's a huge help around the house. You can sure tell he's been away! We're going to have to do some major damage control tomorrow. YIKES! Messy!

I hope that I don't drop the ball anymore, but when you're juggling as many balls as I am right now, you're bound to drop one here and there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That always used to urk me when military spouses used to say to me they likes when their husbands or wives would go TDY or deploy. I felt sorry for them. D is my best friend too. Our marriage grew in a way it wouldn't have other wise, but I certainly wouldn't want it to ever happen again that's for sure.

Angela said...

the heart sinking into the bottom of the stomach kind of dropping the ball. whoops!! Not too much longer though :)

Scarehaircare said...

Honestly, it is a relief to know that you are not perfect and rather like the rest of us. Takes the pressure off! :)

My Dear Husband is my best friend and I miss him terribly when he is gone. Hope things go better.