Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year my friend's and family!

I hope you all have a great day and had a great 2007. Here's to a great 2008. We may have some big changes this year. Joe is off to Holland once again. When he gets back, he may be transfering to Tempe. Hopefully we'll find out about that this week. He agreed that we could live by my parents' in Arrowhead. Thankgoodness! Because if he's going to be traveling like this, it would be a whole lot easier to deal with if we could be by family.

I'll be busy working on my Master's degree. I don't graduate with that until 2009. So I'll continue to be pretty busy.

So here's so a great year! Whatever it brings. :) God will provide and the path will be easier if we stay on His path! My pastor's message on Sunday was about that. :)

1 comment:

Scarehaircare said...

My grandmother in Georgia always says "If its not important to my salvation, I'm not going to worry about it". This, of course, is best repeated in a southern accent. It just sounds better that way.

I'm sorry Joe has to go back to Holland.