Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Grattitudes

I have a friend that has a blog that does Sunday Grattitudes, so I thought I would copy her idea and start that on my blog. What's better than being grateful for what you have? :-)

So here goes, here is a top 10 list!

1. My wonderful family! My husband is so awesome, my girls are healthy and happy and I'm so proud of them.

2. My extended family: my mom, dad, brothers and sisters. Yes, that includes my inlaws, I consider them to be my brother and sisters. :)

3. My chruch family: I don't know what I would do without them. I love having "family" up here since we don't have family up here.

4. My love for my Faither. I'm so blessed to be able to worship my Father in freedom without haivng to hide it.

5. My school, as in my work school. I have a great principal, and great ERR staff. They make a hard job easier, and a great place to work.

6. My school, as in NNU. I'm so blessed to be able to go to school and further my academic degree. I love to learn and am having fun. (even though I am struggling through a final right now.)

7. Yes, and you my cute doggy who is begging for her dinner. I love you too, Maggie. (insert whining and begging for food)

8. My beautiful house. We have a beautiful house and great neighbors.

9. My friends. I have awesome friends who are supportive and make life so much sweeter.

10. My health. I may not be the picture of a healthy women, but I can work, I can play and I can love. You can't ask for more than that! :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Those sound like wonderful blessing to be thankful for. I love your Sunday blog idea, even if it was bloglifted :)

Scarehaircare said...

I actually got the idea from anoterh blogger (Brady's Bunch on my links) who calls it Sunday Grains Of Gratitude. I love planning it every week. It sure makes me look out for things to be grateful for. And thats a good thing!