Thursday, January 17, 2008

Joe's Interviews went well

He doesn't know anything yet, but he thinks they went well. Many people have asked me what they should pray for: staying her in Idaho, or moving to PHX. That is a loaded question. I tell them to pray God's Will. After all, that is what is going to happen in the end, the more we fight it, the harder life is. The less we fight is, the straighter and smoother our path is. That is what our Pastor preached last Sunday, and it didn't fall on deaf ears. Now more than ever I am trying to pray God's Will. We have a good life set up here in Idaho. But living by family is a dream I thought would never happen. I'm not fond of PHX exactly. Sure it is nice in the winter. But sure is hot in the summer! But living by family would just be so totally awesome. I just wish I could take my school with me. :) I do get to take my college school with me, which is good. :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I know what you mean! I will continue to pray for God's will for your family :) Hang in there.