Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is Risen!

Happy Easter everyone! We are in Phoenix with my parents, enjoying the warm weather. It is so nice down here. The weather is perfect! We enjoyed the day seeing two of my brothers and their families. We saw Brandon and his wife Julie and their kids Ashlyn and Gavin. We also had dinner with Scott and his wife Laura and their daughters Jordan and Tatum. Jordan stayed overnight and is currently chatting in their bedroom. They're supposed to be napping. :)

Tomorrow we're going to go four wheeling in the desert with Scott and Laura. My parents are going to watch the girls.

I hope you all had a great Easter! God Bless you! He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am so excited you are having so much fun. I do miss you very much. Our weather is getting much nicer every day. I have lots of flowers in my yard; snap dragons, pansies, daffodils, tulips, roses and geraniums. There are some lilies coming up as well as a plant I don't recognize but am still eager to discover it. I plants some other bulbs that I can't remember what they are. These days I enjoy my garden very much. I am looking very much foreword to the next time we can be together, hopefully August Mom said.

Angela said...

Happy Easter to you too!! Glad you get to spend some time with your family :)