Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!



My mom, sister in love Laura, and I went shopping today. We had a lot of fun.:) Laura got an outfit at White House, Black Market. She also got some other things. I got a dress and sweater at Coldwater Creek. I also got some really high heels at DSW in a cool color blue. :) It is always more fun to go shopping when you have a little money to spend. :)

Tomorrow we're going to The Phoenix Zoo with the little girls. :) It will be fun. Especially since the weather is still nice. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

It sounds like you are having LOTS of fun!! We have some sun, but it is still a bit crisp outside. :)

Scarehaircare said...

We're in Utah. No Shopping. No dinner dates. Just insurance for the hospital. Visit the tax man. Check the house.


I want to come to Phoenix.