Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Grattitudes

This was a rough week around the Johnson household. We all got a cold, and are now recovering. Faith never got over her last cough. My sister had her second miscarriage, breaking all of our hearts. So I think I really need this weeks grattitudes to focus on the positive.

1. Excluding out colds, we are all healthy! We can walk on our own two feet, we can go to school and learn, or to work and earn a living. We can jump and play and have fun.

2. I praise God that I never had to go through what my sister is going through. I was truely blessed. I wish there was something I could do to help my sister though. ((((((HUGS))))))) to you Katie.

3. I have a great job. I get to help special children go to school and get the most out of it that they can. I have a supportive staff.

4. I have a great Church family. I got up to take a couple of Exedrine during church, and saw so many happy smiling faces who knew me and said hi. I love having a great church and church family. :)

5. Finally and not least for sure, I am thankful for my faith. I don't know what I'd do without it. We still don't know if we're moving to Phoenix or not. If we didn't have our faith, we'd be going nuts!

Have a great week and try to think of 5 things to be grateful for this week!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Even through the negative, it's always good to find the positive things in your life. :)