Friday, October 10, 2008

1st quarter done! And baby news!

The 1st quarter of this school year is done! Wahoo! Only 3 quarters left.

Tomorrow we'll be in the 60s for days left until Joe gets home. We all miss him so much. And he misses us so much too. He's pretty lonely over there all by himself. But in this time of uncertainty, it is good that he is doing this for job security. We support him, and miss him so much.

Work is going well, for what it is. Crazy, but we're getting into a routine.

My class at NNU is almost done. Whew! I'm so glad that I am almost done with that class. I am excited to get back to learning how to teach kids to read better. :)

My sister, Katie, is having a healthy baby girl! We are so thrilled. After two miscarriages, we couldn't be happier. :)

Seconds after we found out what Katie is having, my sister in law called and is pregnant herself! Wahoo! They are hoping for a boy, since they have 2 girls. We'll see. My dad has guessed 7 out of 7 genders so far. He doesn't have a feeling either way yet.

No comments: