Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Gratitudes

I'm feeling quite grumpy today, so I thought it was time to count my blessings and do a Sunday Gratitude blog.

1. Joe is working hard to provide for our family: Times are tough right now, and I'm sure that the tech field is going to take a hit. Joe is busy off training and this should give him more job security. They're making a new machine that Joe is helping to make so that when it breaks, he'll be able to service it.

2. Help from my mom and dad: My mom and dad are such a big help. I don't know what I'd do without them. Even though I'm going crazy with all of my work, I'd be more crazy if I wasn't here.

3. I have a job: and it is part time. Let me tell you how much I'm enjoying that! I don't think I'll ever want to go back to full time. I get up in the morning, get out of the house, meet nice people, am productive, and all in 1/2 the time of a full time job. :)

4. Freedom! We have the freedom to vote, and voice our political opinion without persecution. "The government is not a reflection of the people. It is a reflection of the people who vote." So go vote! :)

No comments: