Monday, June 1, 2009

I made it, but some of my stuff didn't

I made it out of Phoenix! We are currently in Vegas. Not a long drive today. Tomorrow will be longer. Then we stop in Twin Falls, Idaho. Joe is worried that I will get too tired to make it all the way to Boise. Fine by me. It was really hard to stay awake just driving from Phoenix to Vegas.

I made it! But some of my stuff didn't. After living a year in Phoenix, inspite of losing my doggie and her huge crate, some of my stuff had to stay in Phoenix! YIKES! I left behind about 8 bankers boxes and a few other odds and ends. That will easily fit in the van when we come back at Thanksgiving to get it. I was so determined to get it all in there. But darnit... I would need a conversion van to get it all home.

I'm so excited to see all of my friends in Boise. I miss them dearly!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sure it will be nice to be in your own home. It will be nice to go visit you in Portland when you are settled. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your already missed down here.