Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Since we've been home...

Wow! Since we've been home I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to call anyone, except for my bff Kristi. I've done homework, two weeks worth in one week. I weeded the front flower bed which was full of weeds and grass. I then put down weed blocker and mulch. I have unpacked about 1/2 of my things. Not all of it yet. I am working from the curb, to the downstairs to the rooms upstairs. I want to have company over eventually.

The girls and I saw "Up" today. It is a good movie. We'll have to buy it when it comes out on DVD. The girls loved it, especially the talking dogs. They thought that was hilarious.

We started the three Bs today: Breakfast, Biking and Books. Books includes Jamie working on her piano, and Faith and I working on reading. That way we get the exercise, reading and piano done in the morning before we get on with our summer relaxing. :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's an interesting concept, the three B's. Are you just eating better for breakfast or are you working on making breakfast like Dad? I just need to work on actually eating a breakfast because then if I don't eat it I eat really badly the rest of the day. Dan bought some candy and then there is the pizza from last week then there is the icing in the fridge. I need to go now and eat breakfast.

Michelle Johnson said...

It just all went together, three Bs. We are really good with breakfast normally. I should make it four Bs and add Bible Study in there.