Monday, June 22, 2009

VBS, homework, job hunts

This is the summer of lots of reading for my Master's, taking the girls to VBS at many churches, and looking for a job in Oregon. Busy, busy, busy. Not busy enough for the girls. They wish we were doing more. Jamie wishes I didn't have homework, but I'm almost done. Next summer I shouldn't have any classes, hopefully, unless I have to take something for the state of Oregon.

This week Jamie and Faith are going to VBS at Meridian First Baptist. It is called a Passport to the Promise Land. Faith had a ball this morning. She didn't really want to go, so that is a good sign. :)

The job hunt is still on going. I don't have my Oregon Teaching Certificate yet, so most people won't even look at me. Oh well, hopefully I'll still get a job next fall.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've done Passport to the Promise Land. Its super cool, one of my favorites.

Holly said...

Good luck job hunting! :)