Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Less than three weeks!

Less than three weeks until Joe comes home! Wahoo! I'm so excited. Yipppppppeeeeeeeee!!!

Today was part 2 of 3 of dentist appointments for me. My dentist wasn't happy with how an inlay (inner strong filling used to replace using a crown) was looking. The margins were weak, so he decided that he'd replace it with a crown. It was originally supposed to be 2 parts. Well, during part 1, they did an xray and found that my tooth is dead and there was an abscess. I didn't even feel it. So I had to have a root canal. No biggie, it is my second one. That made my dentist experience last 3 parts instead of 2. Today was the crown preparation. Next will be the cementing of the crown. What an ordeal! At least I had the girls in VBS, so I didn't have to find somewhere to take them. Whew! Part three will be after Joe gets home. Joy! :)

The girls are having fun playing with friends, and going to VBS. Fun, Fun! We might go bowling on Thursday, and the Zoo on Friday.

1 comment:

KissandCoos said...

OMG I had dental work today too. Must floss more! Happy to see that Joe is home soon.