Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh yah, BTW!

By the way, Joe is home! I did take one picture of the girls holding a sign for him. But there was too much hugging and kissing to get a picture after he got home. We are very grateful to have him home. We've been cleaning the house up, and relaxing since he got home. I have time now to clean, until I start working on my paper, which I will do tomorrow and Sunday. I want to have it turned in by Monday.

We are going on a house/apartment hunting trip on Tuesday for four days. I hope we find something in that time. We are torn on whether to find a house this size and move all of our stuff and rent this one out. Or leave 1/2 of our stuff and move to an apartment for less rent. Depending on how well renters take care of our yard and house, both options would be about the same money wise. Plus we'd probably go with a rental company to rent the house, so that takes a chunk out of the rent.

See, JOe and I haven't been up to much since he got home. Nothing exciting for me to write about, today anyway. I'll write about our anniversary on Sunday. Our anniversary is tomorrow. :) 17 Years.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm even worse at remembering Anniversaries than I am at Birthdays. Justin and M. just had there's recently I think. Maybe that was in June. I'm rolling my eyes at myself.

I am excited for you guys. All under the same roof again...big happy sigh. Business trips (and deployments) suck.