Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random!

We say this a lot these days with Jamie. She comes out of the blue and blurts out something. So we reply, "Random!" hehe

*School starts in a few weeks, and still no job, or teacher certificate in hand. I might have to be a stay at home mom. Which I am okay with, really. I can get my house in order and finish my master's degree. I also want to lose some weight, so more time for that would be nice.

*I'm sitting here staring at boxes. My bedroom is 1/2 packed. Faith may end up with the most boxes per room. She has 20 boxes of stuff just for her room! We're going to have to go through those when we get to our new home.

*Tomorrow they finish packing.

*Thursday they load the truck.

* Friday I clean.

*Saturday we drive to our new home in Hillsboro.

*Monday we sign papers and Tuesday we start moving in! Wahoo!

I am excited to move and get the girls started in school. Fun! Fun!

1 comment:

KissandCoos said...

Email me your new address when you get a chance. I would love to see the new home sometime. I will check with Brandon but maybe we could save some money and visit you all sometime.