Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coming soon!

I am going to have the girls try on their costumes for Halloween. I'll take pictures and have them up here today or tomorrow. :) No worries.

In the meantime, and update on the family. Jamie is doing wonderfully in school. I couldn't ask for a better students. She's thriving at Quatama. Faith is getting a lot of help at school and I look forward to seeing her grow this year. She has started to play the recorder and loves it. Maybe I can get her to play the flute. Speaking of music, Jamie has started with piano lessons again. She loves it, and so far her teacher seems like a great teacher.

Joe is working those wacked out shifts still. It is crazy! He is working around the clock shifts and only 3 or 4 of one shift before he switches to anther shift. Poor guy. Thank heavens to Niquil.

I am working 2-4 days a week as a sub. It is challenging and interesting all at the same time. Middle schoolers like to push buttons and see how far they can push their sub. But the elementary students are gems. I love subbing for the elementary kids. My Master's program is wrapping up. I'm so excited to be almost finished with it. We're going to party here in December, that is for sure! :) Graduation isn't until May though. So we'll have a big party at our house in Meridian then. It is empty so there is plenty of space for anyone to sleep if they want to come to my graduation. :)

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A big party in May. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to see the girls in their Halloween costumes. I'll check back later.
Love,
ma