Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The rain has started!

That rain has started and should end in March or April. :) The girls love it! They were out with their umbrellas earlier. I had to make them come in since Faith is still sick. We are going to look at rain boots today when we go to Target.

Jamie is going to cook dinner tonight. She has been missing Papa and his cooking. He always let her help cook with him. I make easy dishes, so there is less opportunity for her to help. But she picked out a recipe for tonight that she is going to make mostly by herself. I'll have to help her with the gas stove, of course.

Faith is getting better. She seems mostly back to normal. No fever, just an annoying sniffy nose and cough. This makes me very happy because I was pretty worried about her on Monday. Jamie is 100% better as well. :)

Today we have parent/teacher goal setting conferences at school. They are today and tomorrow with Friday off. So the girls have a 5 day weekend. I could have worked today, but we have the conferences so I turned down the job.

Thursday I have to go see my dentist to get a filling repaired. He is in Seattle tomorrow. He is my dentist from Boise. So that is closer, but in unfamiliar territory. I have a good friend up there that I haven't seen since high school, so I'm going to hook up with her. That should be fun, and make the trip up there worth it. :)

No comments: