Monday, April 16, 2007

ACK!!!! What a day!!!!


What a day! I feel like a hamster running on a wheel that is getting no where. I forgot when Music was this morning for a student. Then we missed one more class in the afternoon. I finally got him into on at 2:00. Which works out because he has recess right after that. Then home shortly after that. Whew!


I missed a meeting for a transition for a 5th grader going to middle school. The teacher at the middle school was calling and calling out school. He couldn't get through for 20 minutes! I gave him my cell phone so he can call me direct next time. Then a parent came in to drop off registration papers. She came right in the middle of my working with a student. When I finally get down there, they have it all worked out. This was all in the middle of the time I should have been at the middle school. I'm a little frazzled now. YIKES! Breath in... Breath out... Breath in... Breath out!!!!!! :-)

No comments: