Sunday, April 22, 2007

What truly makes me happy



Jamie and Faith are such great little girls. They play with each other for hours and hours, with minimal fighting. They love each other as well as me and Joe. They love God, and Jesus, what more could a mom want! They are well behaved and are heart broken when they hurt our feelings.

Without my faith in Jesus, nothing could make me truly happy. I thank God everyday for what I have. We all go through tough times, and I am no exception. My faith in Christ is what keeps me going through all of the tough times. I can't imagine my life without Him.

What gives you true happiness?

5 comments:

Katie said...

I agree with your assessment of your girls. They are wonderful. I have so much fun when we are playing together. They are just so precious. I really think it would be great if Dan and I have to move that it could be closer to you. I would love to be within driving distance to visit more often.

Alaskagirl said...

Your girls are great, becuase they have a great roll model. You are a wonderul mom!

Anonymous said...

Yes, your girls are wonderful! They look so different from Christmas too! You are wonderfully blessed!

Angela said...

I love watching Jamie and Faith play together. It will be a great thing for them to be friends as they grow. You are a great example of motherhood and your daughters will be blessed because of that. I hope Zach has a better day tomorrow, WHEW!!

Michelle Johnson said...

Lara - That picture if from October. hehe! You should see Jamie's hair now! It is really short. I'll have to post about that on Sunday! :)