Monday, April 2, 2007

Whew! I need a vacation from my vacation!

Spring break was a blast! My mom and sister came up to visit me and the girls for the whole week of Spring break. I didn't want to miss a moment with them, so I stayed up late every night. And I didn't sleep in every morning, so I'm a little tired. It was hard to get out of bed this morning.

My mom and sister got to hear Jamie at piano lessons, and see Faith at Gymnastics practice. That was fun. I hadn't' seen Faith at gymnastics practice for quite a while. We had to switch her to morning practice because she was napping on the way to afternoon practice. When we'd get there, she'd be tired and grumpy. She is doing so well! I think she might be able to go somewhere with it if she keeps it up.

I want to thank my mom and sister for coming to visit me. My mom taught me how to sew, which was great. I made two dresses. I'll have to get the pictures and post them on here. They turned out really cute! I want to make a curtain for the door in my classroom, and a cover for the girls' playground. I have big plans!!!!!!! And I want to sew curtains for my house. It is way cheaper to do that than it is to buy ready made curtains. :-)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like you had a fun, busy, productive and tiring Spring Break. I'm sure it was nice to have your Mom and sister come for a visit =0)

Alaskagirl said...

What a fun break! Sewing is fun. I'm sure you can't believe it, but in 4-H not only did I show livestock, but I did sewing and baking as well. It sounds like you made some great memories with your family.

Anonymous said...

Next time, I hope that I can make it! I know I wasn't invited originally and I would never want to take time away from your sister and mom, but I would have loved to join the fun! Maybe next year if all works out and you wouldn't mind me joining in on the fun! Anyway, glad you guys had a great time! :)