Friday, April 20, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum



I love Matt Damon! I don't know why. He's pretty average looking, not a hunk like Matthew McConaughey. But he seems like such a nice guy, like someone who would joke with you but be so sincere when needed. Matthew is the fling type, while Damon is the marrying type. hehe!


Anyway, The Bourne Ultimatum, the sequal to The Bourne Identity is coming out August 3rd. I can't wait. I love these movies. I love the first one. When he gets hurt in the beginning and is hurt... (sigh) I just want to jump into the screen and make him feel better. You can bet that on opening night, I'll be at the theater watching this movie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Mackerel! Boy crazy are we now! ;) I’m four weeks away from seeing my hubby so as far as I am concerned he’s hit mcdreamy status because that’s about the only time I get to see him, in my dreams. If I had to pick a guy that was pretty sweet on the eyes maybe Orlando Bloom. I had a maintenance worker at my house on base who I swear could have been him. I almost lost my breath when I saw him standing at my door. I agree Matthew is pretty cute. I liked that guy in The Holiday until he slept with his nanny. That kind of ruined it for me. My #1 will always be Kermit.

Your luverly sister,
Katie

Katie said...

Hey, I know I'm posting again, but this is neat. I don't have to be anonymous anymore. Yeah! for me.

WonderMom4Christ said...

Hi, Katie's friend here! Thank's for posting a commen on my blog! Sure, you can add me to your friends.
Oh, and I'm a Matthew M. fan all the way!

Angela said...

It does sound like your a bit boy crazy. Orlando and Matthew are definately some eye candy, but that would be about it. I think it would be a little nerve racking having someone like that to wake up to in the morning. I like being married to someone better than average on the inside, but average handsome on the out. :)

Anonymous said...

Matthew M. is definately eye candy! I will have to agree with that! I like Matt Damon too, though, and I have to agree with your assement of the two! ;)