Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Hummingbird


There was a new Hummingbird discovered in Columbia. Isn't it beautiful? I have, in the last couple years, fell in love with birds. I started stitching baby birds that are adapted from paintings by Valarie Pfeiffer. They are so cute and fluffy. And ever since, I've been in love with birds. So when I saw this bird, I had to post about it. It is so cute! And the colors are so beautiful. I have a hummingbird feeder in my back yard, but I think our neighborhoods are so new that we don't have any hummingbirds there yet. I'm going to get some hummingbird plants and see if I can't attract some. :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I don't know that I have seen hummingbirds since I have lived here, surely there are hummingbirds in Idaho :) I also didn't know you were such a bird nut, that's a fun trivia fact about you :) Have a GREAT weekend!! Are you painting your bedroom?