Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Drip sprinklers for my potted plants!


I installed a drip line that goes from one of my sprinkler heads, to 5 pots containing flowers on my front porch. I feel so handy! hehe! Joe helped me dig down and put the attatchment on the sprinkler head. Then I did all of the pipes and little drip thingys in the pots. They work well. My flowers are going to be soooooooooooo happy this summer! I don't have to water them by hand, and I don't have to depend on someone else to do that while I'm gone! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am excited for you and your new drip system, especially because I have such a hard time with watering my own plants. Not all plants need the same amount of water and some need special food. I have a lot of Geraniums right now and they don't need much water but they do need good nutrients. I have another plant that needs tons of water or so I thought. It rained a lot which I thought would be good for it but it seems to be dieing any way. Bummer.

Dan is looking for job fairs near you by the way. He was looking for them last night. The problem with job fairs is that they are very pricey and then he would tack on flight costs. He would maybe be able to stay at your house if there was one close enough to you and then at least he wouldn't have to pay for a room. I love you very much. Your bloggin' sister is back!