Friday, October 5, 2007

An Answer to Prayer!

My mom coming to visit me was an answer to prayer. I was getting pretty sad before she came. And we were just going to be lazy and hang out of the house. But then my mom calls and is coming to visit for the weekend! I'm so happy! She was lucky and got the last seat on the plane. It was so packed, so it had to be a God thing. We had fun shopping today, and eating out. I'll have to skip eating next week to make up for it! :)

So now after my mom leaves, I'm going to focus on getting through this. Hopefully I won't end up moping around like I was before.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I know how it can be. I also know you are an oldest child and that has trained you to get through things. You are a strong person. You have bossed me around enough through out my life so just boss sour feelings around. Channel the energy. :) Besides, your girls look up to you and you set the example for how to handle your emotions when they tell you to stop but you need to keep going. Let them be your inspiration for the journey. I love you very much and again, I must say though I've said it before. I love being your little sister.

Angela said...

Well then I'm really glad your mom came to visit if you were moping around!! Get out of that pit girl!! And, I found service is a great way to not only lift your spirit, but someones else's as well. Make some brownines with the girls, then take them to a neighbor (or even the Cottages). Enjoy your visit and have a great weekend!!