Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Busy week at school!

Wow! This week has been crazy! Yesterday we had a big scare. A girl said that she was almost abducted. Fortunately it was not true. Whew! We had cops everywhere, and the media.

Today a poor little fella choked on his lunch so bad that he turned purple. So they called 911 and an ambulance came and took him to the hospital. He's okay, but he may have aspirated some of his food. So we had an ambulance and a fire truck here for that.

I think our school has had it fill of visitors for the year.

2 comments:

Angela said...

WOW!! That's what happens when they rush kids through the cafeteria. Did the girl get in trouble for lying about the abduction??

Katie said...

I love you very much. I think you are a very sweet woman. I just want to let you know that you are in my prayers and my heart. I hope you are having a better second part of your week. Love you!