Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halloween's Coming!



The Halloween season is upon us. The girls are excited to decorate for Halloween. I'll have to get all of my fall things down this weekend. I wasn't going to do pumpkins this year, since we're by ourselves again for Halloween. But I think we need something fun to do since Joe is out of town. Life it too short, so we must carve!

J and F are doing well in school. F is in a new group that is a little higher than the one she was in before. The group she was in before had a bunch of rowdy boys in it, and she wasn't getting anything done. But her teacher says she's doing better now, and improving. Whew! J is doing well, of course. I don't have to worry about her. She is a great student. She misses big J though. More than I thought she would. We went to Build a Bear last weekend and she cried while we were there. Big J usually takes us there. We left without buying anything! I think that is a first.

I hope you all enjoy the change of the season. 9 1/2 weeks until Joe gets home, and 9 1/2 weeks until Christmas Break. Those happen to be the same day! :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is so sad about the Build-A-Bear thing. 9 1/2 weeks will go by quickly, but not quick enough I'm sure. What are the girls going to be for Halloween?