Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Spa Day!



I've been feeling tired, and stressed with all that has been going on these last two months with Joe gone. Last week was ready stressful, so I decided I needed a spa day. Joe has said that I can go whenever I want, so I went Monday! I went the whole day and it was a little slice of relaxation heaven. My day started with a facial. That relaxed me so much that I kept falling asleep during my massage, which was next. After my massage I dragged myself to get my hair cut. That was fun. She gave me layers, and thinned it out so it isn't so fluffy. :) After a relaxing lunch I got a manicure and pedicure. It was soooooo relaxing. :) I feel much better. And now we only have 22 days until Joe comes home. Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a relaxing, refreshing thing to do for yourself!!

Rottilover said...

Sounds wonderful! Glad that you got to do that for yourself! :)