Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ski Night for Hunter Elementary



Last night was ski night for our school. The 4th and 5th graders from our school go up to Bogus Basin and learn to ski. Most of the kids haven't skied before, so they get lessons and then are let go to practice. It is a great night and the kids have a great time.

This is the second year I've gone up. I don't ski, so I go and help out with the kids. I help get on their boots. Then I sit in the lodge and wait in case a kid gets hurt, or something. My good friend Stephanie, also one of my paras, came up and we sat together. It was a good time. We sat at a big table so when people came in to rest, they could hang at our table. It was fun. I think next year, when Jamie is in 4th grade we'll both take a lesson and ski. :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

sounds like a fun time!!