Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is acceptable programming?

I was watching Crossing Jordan on A&E when a commercial came on for the new Gene Simmons show. The commercial shows women with numbers on poster boards representing the woman he had slept with in that order. These numbers are in the thousands. YIKES! Why do they think this is something to flaunt? I don't understand. How can being that evil and sinnful possibly be so accepted these days. It makes me sad. And I know it makes Jesus sad. I bet He weeps every time He sees something like that.

It makes me very sad.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am pretty saddened by that as well. What does he get for sleeping with so many women? I admit that my mind can't comprehend why any of that would be such a great thing. I know people make mistakes and I am personally so thankful for God's forgiveness. I am also genuinely thankful that God chose to convict me and and open my eyes to the importance of waiting until I got married for sex. Waiting has been such an awesome blessing to my life.