Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Grattitudes

First of all, this weekend I'm grateful that Monday is part of the weekend. I have had a rough couple of weeks and really needed a break. It also gives me some time to hang out with the girls. We haven't had much time to hang out because I've been busy with my Master's work. We're going to plant some bulbs today. We're a little late, but hopefully it will still work. If not, they'll come up next year.

I'm grateful that my sister is pregnant and doing well. She's talking on her blog about how cute she looks. She's in this inbetween stage, between looking pregnant and just looking fat. I'm sure she looks adorable.

I'm thankful that I have my Lord Jesus on my side. All this waiting with my husband's job interview would normally drive me crazy if I was waiting by myself, so to speak. But I have Jesus knows what is going on. He knows that it will be worth the wait no matter what happens. :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

He know indeed!! Sometimes things are worth the wait :) Enjoy planting your bulbs, still too cold here.