Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where did the Romantic go?



Being married for 15 years sure has knocked the romantic out of Valentines day. Joe doesn't like crowds, so we don't go out, on a date anyway. He doesn't do flowers, because they die. And the last time he bought me roses for valentines day, it was kind of a bust. But that is another story.

We've made it about the girls. They love it! We start the day with doughnuts. We never do doughnuts so it is a treat for the girls. Then for dinner we get a heart pizza from Papa Murphy's. This year we are going to go to Pier 49. They also have a heart shaped pizza. They love it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented much lately. I'm a horrible sister! :(
I think the heart shaped pizza sounds supper fun. I don't really have a lot planned for Valentines either. I like it but it's not something I lay a huge expectation on though. Dan did send flowers to my work though and I am the only one that got any so that's kind of cool accept I wish they would have gotten some as well. Happy Valentines Day to you. I love you very much.