Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The end of a very long year!

School is out for the year. Whew! It has been a very hard year. I have had a lot of political things to deal with this year, as well as trying to fit too much into my life. Things I've learned from this last year:

*I can't work full time and do my Master's degree with two little girls.

*I need to spend more time with my girls.

*I need more dates with my husband.

*I can't do it all!

*It is too hard to be boss and friend at the same time. Especially when there are employees working for you who thing you aren't doing your job well and think they could do it better. Especially when they have no idea!

*I miss being in a Bible study. I probably won't be able to join one until I get my Master's degree, but I plan to start a smaller one that I can do on my own.

I'm going to miss my students, very very much. I hope they get a great teacher for next year. One who can be caring to the students, and a strong supervisor to all of the assistants in the room.

3 comments:

momof4 said...

{{{{HUGS}}}} You have had a rough long year and deserve a break. I'm glad you'll be moving back with your parents while Joe's gone...I think it will do you good. Oh they do have internet right? lol Just checking cuz we need you on the board. You should be proud of all you have accomplished this year. Its' the schools lose that you won't be returning and I hope your kids get a teacher that's just as caring as you are. Make sure you get some dates in with hubby before he leaves.

love ya~

Katie said...

You are a stronger woman than I. Your grace and composure has been admirable.

Angela said...

Congrats on having your life back :) God's plan is ALWAYS better than our own. Good luck on all the changes coming your way. Keep us posted :)