Monday, June 9, 2008

No Gas Day!



The girls and I are going to have a no gas day today! I don't want to use gas. It isn't that I can't afford gas, I just don't want to supply "the man" with buying gas. I think that they are charging more for gas because they can. The cost of crude oil isn't going up as fast as the price of gas. I think that the gas companies are raising the price of gas as high as we are willing to go. So if you want to join me, I'm going to have at least a one no gas day a week. When we do go out, we'll combine trips, like getting groceries when we go out for a play date. The girls and I are going to be riding bikes whenever we can.

4 comments:

momof4 said...

That sounds like a great idea! I sure wish someone would do something about the gas prices...it's getting out of hand.
We'll have a no gas day here also (well no hubby since he has to drive 30 minutes away). But I can do it. Thursday will be my day I think...since I have a doc appt today.

Scarehaircare said...

We're joining you!

Angela said...

I have those as often as possible, and I ALWAYS combine trips. If you have your own business (like Scentsy), then you can write off some of your miles too :) Hope you are having a great summer so far with your family.

Rhonda Gales said...

The gas prices are taking their toll on everyone. I'm combing trips or just not making them whenever possible.